The House of Commons is looking for a lift attendant.
- experience of operating a passenger lift in a working environment
- experience of working in a large building operating a passenger lift
- to have a good understanding of good customer care
- to be smart and articulate
Must have been interesting to come up with that list. They could have padded it out a bit more though.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High tolerance level for close contact with key decision makers (some with B.O.)
- Active interest in meteorology
- Finely tuned sense of direction, especially Up and Down
Still, it’s got a better benefits package than a lot of jobs out there. I think I would go crazy standing or sitting all day in a confined space pressing buttons all day. Oh, wait…..